- The features of a full size commercial espresso machine in a compact footprint
- A generous 13.2 litre boiler (2 Group Model) to allow for temperature stability and repeated high volumes of dry steam
- Hot water tempering valve, to adjust temperatures for long black coffee or tea
- Single group automatic back flush cycle
- Heavy duty cast alloy side panels .
Want to know more…
Introducing the new “BOXER” model commercial machine from Rocket Espresso Milan.
The Rocket Boxer could be considered a compact machine. A clever design has created the Boxer to offer all the features of a full size model in a small footprint providing a superior choice of machine with versatility.
A lean and aesthetically well balanced unit that will punch out a great espresso from its well-balanced internal layout in conjunction with great quality steam for milk based coffees thanks to the large 13.2 litre boiler inside.
The BOXER 1 and 2 group machines offer the following key features in return for a value for money fair price.
- Super tough steam valves with smooth easy open close movement.
- Wear resistant and illuminated individual touchpad keys which look great.
- Big 13.2 litre (2 group) boiler for loads of dry steam and hot water.
- Manual Override Button to operate group solenoid and pump in case of electronic component failure.
- Heavy duty cast alloy side panels which offer a quality finish and look on the bench.
- Cool-touch steam wands.
- Automatic Back Flush cycle.
- Temperature adjustable Hot Water valve for Tea or Long Black coffees.
- Available in two Drip Tray heights: Standard 96mm and Low 112mm clearance.
- All Stainless Steel body work (AISI304) quality.
- Dimensions: 2 group model – W: 630 x D: 490 x H: 471