The Nucleus Coffee Distributor features a textured, non-slip design around the sides provides grip and durability while the brass body helps eliminate static electricity, allowing for more even extraction.
– The NCD features four angled slopes that efficiently, evenly and consistently move the coffee around in a circle motion to create an even puck.
– Say goodbye to cracked coffee fingers after a day of service on the espresso machine.
– This tool can even suit those using very low doses or larger baskets and can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles.
– No need to collapse the dose. After extensive taste testing with multiple coffees and different roasting styles, we have found any form of collapsing to stratify grinds, creating very inconsistent extraction and qualities of taste (separate to yield). Each barista will also collapse differently, creating yet another inconsistency in the cafe. The NCD takes the same time to create a more even and consistent puck, giving more consistent and delicious extractions
– Less micro-channelling and channelling, improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which can be disastrous to taste. Micro-channelling is also difficult to see at times and is more likely to happen with no distribution or inconsistent distribution – the NCD will remove this variable.
– Easily adjustable depth, simply loosen off the top section, set depth required using measured increments, tighten the top section back down.
– The NCD also features an advanced, static-reducing coating on the cross-arm base, eliminating build-up of coffee grinds on the base.
– Available in Black, Titanium and Silver.
– Diameter: 58.5mm (Fits VST baskets)
– Material: Stainless Steel (centre part), anodized aluminium (Adjuster and Locker)
– Package Size: 90mm (W) x 90mm (L) x 58mm (H)