EOFYS COLLECTION MODEL
PRICE ALREADY REDUCED
NO CODE REQUIRED
Price slashed - already discounted!
Free Shipping to all major capital cities* - waived automatically at checkout
8% off any grinder you choose - automatically discounted if you choose a grinder from the dropdown box
1 Month Beans Subscription - added to your package prior to dispatch
*Free shipping only to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide metro areas. All other locations will be charged standard shipping fee. For our shipping policy, click here
The R NINE ONE was developed to bring the very best of our commercial machine development programme into a machine capable of outstanding results for both small commercial application or home environment
Thermal stability through the Rocket Espresso fully saturated group system, coupled with digital PID temperature control.
Pre and Post infusion controlled through a full pressure profiling system, using the 5 preset programmes or via manual control through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
Direct water connection or built in water reservoir, an espresso machine designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters.
The evolution of the Rocket Espresso brand continues to strengthen with an unwavering enhancement to the component and build quality from attention to detail and the tradition of Fatto a Mano͛... made by hand.
- 5 pump pressure profiles + 1 semiautomatic profile (to be set operating the group’s paddle)
- Graphic colour touch display
- Permanent magnets volumetric pump for absolutely precise and silent operation
- Bodywork all stainless steel (special order: rubber finishing white or black side and rear panels)
- Boilers all AISI 316L stainless steel made
- 1Brew boiler + saturated group assembly: 1.9 litre – 1200 W
- Service boiler: 3.6 litre – 1400 W
- Max. power consumption of machine: 1600 W