EOFYS COLLECTION MODEL
PRICE ALREADY REDUCED
NO CODE REQUIRED
Price slashed - already discounted!
Free Shipping to all major capital cities* - waived automatically at checkout
8% off any grinder you choose - automatically discounted if you choose a grinder from the dropdown box
1 Month Beans Subscription - added to your package prior to dispatch
*Free shipping only to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide metro areas. All other locations will be charged standard shipping fee. For our shipping policy, click here
The Rocket R58 is most current model dual boiler PID Rocket Espresso R58, launched in 2017 and it retains all of the features which have made Rocket machines top sellers in Australia. Steam and hot water wands are cool to touch and twin gauges for steam and system pressure are included.The R58 is a dual boiler espresso machine featuring PID temperature control, full commercial rotary pump, and the option of using a direct water connection or the water reservoir supply.
Independently operating dual boilers and superior thermo siphon system design allows for unprecedented stability in the espresso boiler with increased levels of both steam pressure and hot water supply available from the independent service boiler. This is Rocket Espresso styling and build quality; Espresso without compromise.
Features and Specifications
- Dual boiler system for optimum coffee and steam/ hot water performances: it come with one dedicated boiler for coffee water and one boiler for steam and hot water (service boiler). That guarantees consistent performance and temperature stability
- Coffee water boiler: 0.58 litre capacity. Copper made
- Service boiler: 1.7 litre capacity. Copper made.
- comes with lead free brass end plates and additional
- external insulation for optimum thermal retention.
- Optimized boiler capacity ratio to heater power.
- Results in fast heat up time.
- Heating elements:
- Coffee water boiler: 1400W
- Service boiler: 1400W
- Max. simultaneous power consumption: 1550W
- Pre infusion: mechanical pre-infusion system with progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber. This reflects into smooth coffee extraction with optimum aroma, body and “crema”.
- Pressure gauges: One dedicated gauge for pump pressure and one for service boiler pressure control
- Pump: Full commercial rotary type pump with external pressure adjustment
- Cool-to-touch steam wand: anti-burn (only the nozzle gets hot); easy cleaning as milk does not bake on wand; more efficient steam, as heat is not dissipated around the wand. Steam nozzle designed for easy milk foaming with fine texture
- Water supply: 2.5 litre fresh waterreservoir or alternatively direct water connection (hard plumbed) with full drip tray drainage
- Water level control: Microprocessor controlled automatic level control of coffee water boiler, service boiler and fresh water reservoir, with low waterlevel indication system
- Dimensions (Wx D X H) 31 cmx 44 cmx 41cm
Click here to download the Rocket Domestic Machines brochure