The Rancilio Silvia M V6 is the latest edition of the highly successful Silvia line of single boiler domestic prosumer espresso machines.
Upgrades from the M V5:
- Group-head cover is now black (upgraded from chrome-painted plastic)
- Frame is stainless steel (upgraded from painted iron & brass)
- Upgraded boiler insulation
- Inclusion of a professional stainless steel tamper 58mm
The Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine is by far the most popular semi-automatic espresso machine in the business
This Silvia is a true benchmark espresso machine and has set the bar against all other consumer single boiler espresso machines. The Rancilio Silvia is making the news as one of the best single boiler machines in production. Like most commercially oriented machines, it's all in the brass facts, brass boiler, brass lines and chromed brass brewing head all help to maintain temperature and head distribution for the perfect espresso.
The Silvia will deliver consistently fine espresso, lattes, cappuccinos and more, just with the touch of a button. It's beautiful to behold and simply to use. You'll be making your favourite espresso to the raves of family and friends.
This is a quality machine at a terrific price!
- Stainless Steel supporting frame
- 300mL insulated brass boiler
- 2L Water Tank
- Dimension: 235mm W x 290mm D x 340mm H
- Weight: 14kg
You may find a Silvia "E" version listed on some websites. This version was designed to let the Silvia cool down if left on for more than 30mins - which we don't like as we believe in a long warm up time prior to use. Hence why only stock the "M".