The ECM Mechanika IV Rotary coffee machine is a high-end espresso machine that delivers exceptional brewing performance and quality. Designed in Germany and manufactured in Italy with precision engineering and high-quality materials, this espresso machine is built to last and perform. With a powerful rotary pump and impressive steam wand, the ECM Mechanika IV Rotary is the perfect choice for any coffee lover who wants to enjoy a premium cup of espresso in the comfort of their own home.
Sporting the classic e61 brewhead with a heat exchange system, the ECM Mechanika IV Rotary is capable of extracting espresso and steam milk simultaneously. The rotary pump allows for near silent coffee extraction.
This espresso machine features a large, 3L water tank that can be easily removed and refilled, so you can keep brewing coffee all day long without the need for constant refilling. The addition of the rotary pump enables the option of having the machine take water directly from mains water supply if available.
On the steam side, the Mechanika IV Rotary sports a 2.1L boiler which offers great capacity for steam. Combine that with the machine’s impressive steam wand and you’ve got yourself a dream machine for latte lovers. Not to mention the no-burn design that keeps your hands cool and safe while frothing milk.
In summary, this machine is the perfect choice for any coffee lover who wants to enjoy a premium cup of espresso at home. Experience the best in home brewing with the ECM Mechanika IV Rotary espresso machine.
Features and specs:
- User-friendly: detachable cup warmer tray
- Professional lever valve technology, alternatively: rotary valve technology
- Big cup warmer tray
- Big water tank (3 l)
- Automatic water uptake of the boiler
- Boiler and pump pressure gauge
- Control lamp for the indication of water shortage
- Automatic water shortage switch-off function
- Copper tubing with brass fittings and tubes
- Steam and hot water tube made of stainless steel
- Steel-plated heating of Incoloy 800