The ECM Casa V is a German-engineered home-use coffee machine offering a premium espresso brewing experience. Its elegant stainless steel design yet compact size enables it to fit in well into even the tiniest kitchens.
Featuring a powerful 1200-watt heating element the machine heats up in only 5-7 minutes ready to make the first coffee. With a commercial group head based on larger cafe-style machines, the machine extracts espresso shots perfectly and is easy to clean and maintain. A large 2.8-litre water tank ensures you can make as many coffees as possible between filling up. Easy to use buttons and a large pressure gauge make transitioning between coffee brew and steam modes a breeze. The steam arm is built to commercial standards and is fully capable of swivelling.
A built-in cup warmer keeps cups sitting on top of the machine at the perfect temperature. With a removable drip tray and water tank, cleaning up is easy.
If you’re thinking about starting out making coffee at home or you need a high quality second machine, this may just be the machine for you. Enjoy café-quality drinks at home with the exceptional ECM Casa V.
ECM Casa V Specs:
- Very short heat-up phase (approx. 5-7 minutes)
- Manually adjustable brewing pressure for optimum pleasure
- Movable steam wand
- Pump pressure gauge
- Vibration pump
- Ergonomic chromed filter holder with filters for 1 or 2 cups
- Very short heat-up phase for steam dispension
- Efficient temperature stability through solid high-quality brass boiler
- Boiler insulation
- Water tank with approx. 2.8 l volume
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 210 x 370 x 380 mm