This training is for you if:
- You've received a machine as a gift and are not quite sure how to operate it
- You purchase a machine without training and wish to get the best results out of it
- You've had some training a while ago but wish to become more consistent with your results
You must have:
- A semi automatic machine and preferably a grinder (no super auto, capsules, or pods. Preferably Prosumer level machine but semi-auto Sunbeam / Breville are fine )
You can choose between In-store training or Zoom training:
In store training:
- We supply milk, beans, barista accessories, basket cloth, steamer cloth, unless you wish to bring your own
- You supply machine and a grinder unless we have the exact same model on our demo bench, which will save you from lagging it in. We'll ask all those questions upon confirmation
How to book: choose one-on-one or one-on-two, click on 'add to cart', checkout and we will email you a link to book an in store session at a time convenient to you and will ask all the other questions.
For Zoom training you will need:
- Laptop with good audio input / output - this format isn't suitable for smart phone video
- Ensure minimum interruption for the duration of the training
- Milk, beans, barista accessories, jug, tamper, tamper mat, basket cloth, steamer cloth
This is a 55 minutes Zoom training on your own machine and grinder at home.
Simply click 'add to cart', checkout and we will email you a link to book a Zoom session at a time convenient to you.
We recommend having one person making the coffee throughout the session, however if you wish, you can have other members of the family watching.
For both types:
Training is mostly available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday afternoon. No training on Sundays or public holidays