The Isomac Tea Due (NEW improved model) is the most popular Isomac model sold in the U.S.A. As part of the latest upgrade Isomac has introduced throughout the range, this model has also been improved, and can now proudly stand shoulder to shoulder with other Isomac's Heat Exchange, e61 group head's models.
As a Heat Exchanger, it'll steam milk and make espresso at the same time. With the help of the double gauge, you can view the pressure of the boiler (steam pressure) as well as the pump pressure (espresso brew). A superbly built machine that will make great espresso!
- A E61 Group head design with a thermosyphon system to regulate brewing water temperature
- Heat Exchange technology for simultaneous coffee making and milk steaming
- Upgrade to a Cool-to-touch Steam arm and Hot Water wand
- Newly designed steam/water knobs
- All stainless steel body throughout
- Large drip tray with handle for easy removal and cleaning
- Two gauges on front panel indicates boiler pressure and pump pressure (when pump is engaged)
- Spring activated low water cut-off switch protects the machine when water level in the tank is low
- 1.2 liters boiler
- 1400 watt heating element for continuous steaming power
- Dimension: 27cm (W) x 40cm (H) x 43.50cm (D)
- Weight: 21kg
- Accessories: One/ two cups filter baskets, single / double handle, measuring scoop, and a plastic tamper
- Warranty: One year labour and parts provided by Di Bartoli
- Complimentary 500g Di Bartoli roasted coffee beans and cleaning product
Essentials for Starters - Starter Kit
1.Di Bartoli Professional Tamper
2. 600ml Milk Jug
3. Grindenstain Knock Bin
4. Tamper Mat
If you'd like to take this machine for a 'test drive', we've got it on the bench at our store - drop by whenever we're open, as no appointment is necessary.