The ECM Controvento with dual boiler and PID temperature control - Stainless Steel Model
The Controvento is the first dual boiler espresso machine from ECM. With its new, extravagant design it veers away from the classic look and races “against the wind”, as the name implies.
The temperature of the coffee boiler and the steam boiler can be regulated separately via the PID display – this way, each coffee lover can find their own perfect temperature.
Due to its quiet but strong rotary pump, the Controvento is a good match for small offices or a small espresso bar.
- Equipped with a quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Stainless steel boilers (one for coffee brewing, one for steam/hot water) with heat exchanger
- Boiler insulation
- New and extravagant design
- LED illuminated Lucite back plate with "Controvento" branding