EOFYS COLLECTION MODEL
PRICE ALREADY REDUCED
NO CODE REQUIRED
Price slashed - already discounted!
Free Shipping to all major capital cities* - waived automatically at checkout
8% off any grinder you choose - automatically discounted if you choose a grinder from the dropdown box
1 Month Beans Subscription - added to your package prior to dispatch
*Free shipping only to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide metro areas. All other locations will be charged standard shipping fee. For our shipping policy, click here
EXCLUSIVE MODEL - ECM MADE, DI BARTOLI RE-BRANDED, BEST VALUE MACHINE ON OUR RANGE!
The Di Bartoli Lumina is our latest flag model, distributed exclusively in Australia by Di Bartoli Coffee.
As a Specialty coffee business and Prosumer equipment specialist, we feel the Lumina captures well our core values:
- The highest quality standards
- Great attention to detail
- Peronalization and customisation to individual needs
- Perfect balance of aesthetics and functionality
- Design focus on optimal environment for extraction and perfect milk texture
- A competitive investment packed with unparalleled support value
Manufactured by ECM, and exclusivity imported and distributed by Di Bartoli Coffee in Australia, no detail in this model's operation and look were overlooked.
As a Prosumer Heat Exchange Mid-Range level machine, it delivers exceptionally on a few fronts:
- Wrapped in a full stainless steel exterior, the Lumina is tough on the outside yet it still commands attention with its traditional Italian flare. The railed cup warmer and dual pressure gauges are both functional and stylish while the brew lever and custom designed group head pay homage to its heritage. The drip tray isn't welded into the machine, it's actually part of the frame for enhanced durability and build quality.
- The Lumina brews with an auto-filling 2.1 liter heat-exchange copper boiler and a high performance vibration pump. In line with all of ECM’s home espresso machines, the water lines are all copper as opposed to plastic. The keystone of the brewing process, the E61 group head rests in the front of the machine, helping to maintain a stable brew temperature from the boiler all the way to your cup.
- The water reservoir holds up to 3 liters and is equipped with an automatic shutoff that triggers with low volume to prevent damage to the boiler. As a heat-exchanger machine, you are able to brew and steam at the same time thanks to the thermosyphon system. Both the steam and hot water wands are made of stainless steel and are designed with no-burn insulation to prevent them from getting too hot too quickly.
- The Lumina comes packaged with two weight balanced, chrome-plated brass portafilters and a single and double shot filter baskets. The weighted end offsets the weight of the basket, keeping you from having to overcompensate with your wrist.
- With the prototype being the discontinued ECM Mechanika model, there are several modifications made to our specification, which include: Profi toggle switches for steam and hot water, modified group head restrictors, Stainless Steel elegant feet and black gauges. This model's OPV valve can also be adjusted easily at the top of the machine for optimum pump pressure.
- Technology: Head Exchange
- Brew Head: E61 Group Head
- Water Tank Capacity: 3L
- Boiler Size: 2.1L
- Boiler Material: Copper with insulation jacket
- Pump: High performance vibrating pump
- Black pressure gauges: Steam and pump
- Removable Cup Tray
- Wattage: 1200W
- Profi toggle switches for steam & hot water
- Modified group head restrictors for improved pressure delivery
- Easy access from the top to the over pressure valve for pump pressure adjustment
- Stainless Steel elegant feet
- Dimensions (without portafilter): w 302mm x d 445mm x h 395mm