Here is the recent COVID-19 update:
THE ROSEBERY COFFEE HUB IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AT THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTED HOURS:
- We operate on site Mon - Frid 9am-5pm. During non-public hours, you can collect your online order from rear, drop your machine for service at rear and receive support over the phone / live chat / facebook / email. However there will be no access to the hub from the front doors and no in-person service outside public hours
- All machines consultancy, including 'I just wanted to drop by for a quick chat' queries MUST be pre - booked. Click here to reserve your spot
- We serve one customers at a time. You may be asked to queue for your turn outside the door. If you do not wish to queue and you are shopping for beans or any other gear (except equipment) we recommend you to order online and pick it up
- Please keep 1.5m away from our staff
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your visit to the hub
- Please do not touch the goods
- No cash payments
- If you feel unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case we recommend that you stay at home and ring us on 02 9078 1388
- Espresso Bar – no takeaway or sit down
- Brew Bar – no ordering from menu or makers demonstration
- Machines consultancy - view and chat only, no tasting nor customers hands-on operation
- No one-on-one or group training
- No cupping or other community events
- No offsite collection, repair or machines service. Home machine collection restricted to the elderly and disabled only
We apologise for any inconvenience and we hope to reinstate those services in the near future once its safe to do so
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's the best way buying coffee beans these days?
- Not local to Rosebery? Click on our beans collection and shop online!
- Local? You can choose to:
- Shop online and have it delivered
- Shop online and choose 'pick up from store' (access is up front within public hours and at rear outside of public hours, see above)
- Pick up from store within our restricted public hours as above
3. Subscribe to our Beans Subscription and never worry about running out, forgetting to order, missed out delivery or wasting time in traffic
I'm in the market for a coffee machine, how do I go about getting one?
1. Make sure you cover Prosumer machines basics
2. View our most popular machines collection and pick your shortlist (note due to global supply shortage some models are pre-order only)
3. Learn of our support offer, value package, and freebies here
4. Don't miss out on 'Why buying from Di Bartoli Coffee is the smarter choice'?
Chose one? Order online and have it delivered or picked up from store
Unsure of 'the one'?
- Sydney based? Choose between in-hub consultation or phone consultation with our machines specialists
- Not local? - request a call back here to chat with our machines specialists
Due to supply shortage we are unable to guarantee stock pick up upon consultation unless pre-paid. You can guarantee stock holding by placing 25% deposit for current stock. All Pre orders models must be 50% paid minimum. Email us to email@example.com if you want to secure stock for pick up upon consultation.
Any questions? drop us a line here
Do you provide free training if I buy a machine?
Yes! After your purchase we email you a link to a Zoom video training. This is a hands on training in your kitchen, with your gear to support you in the first amazing cup!
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, for orders over $30 and some conditions apply. Please click here for more info
Where is my order?
For all online orders schedule and Covid 19 policy, click here
Can I drop off my machine for service?
Yes, no need to book. Drop off to the front during public hours (see above) or at rear in Emanuel Lane, entrance from Cressy St. during operation hours
Have a service sheet attached to the machine, and read the Service FAQ here.
Do you do home machine service?
All off-site machines repair or service have been placed on hold till further notice.
Home pick up is only offered for the elderly and the disabled. If you are home isolating, please contact us for further instructions on how to arrange a safe pick up.
How do you keep the venue and our products safe?
- Our hub is a spacious venue allowing easy social distancing for our small team
- We disinfect all surfaces each night
- We use masks and gloves for all operation including packing the beans
- No more cash payments, terminal are cleaned daily
- Any employee at risk is asked to work from home