Please read carefully below prior to placing an order with us:
As an essential service provider, we experience higher than usual volumes of orders and you should expect a delay in response on our support lines, as well with the arrival of your order. Please note the following so you are informed of the expected time of delivery, what to do with pick up from store and what to do if you need to contact us. You will find all COVID 19 updates HERE.
Where is my order? - Non Equipment
- Free Shipping - Free Shipping option is only offered for certain states and for orders over $30. Click here for the T&C. All free shipping orders are posted with Standard Australian post. This is NOT a next business day delivery. An average standard delivery is 2-5 business days to capital cities and longer to rural area. Covid - 19 has seen further delays in delivery. Click here for Australia post delivery schedule. Your order can take up to 7 business days to arrive
- Standard Shipping: An average standard delivery is 2-5 business days to capital cities and longer to rural area. Covid - 19 has seen further delays in delivery. Click here for Australia post delivery schedule. Your order can take up to 7 business days to arrive
- Express Shipping: Your order is prioritised. Normally, if ordered before 1pm, we dispatch it same day* and you'd receive it next business day if in a capital city, but due to Covid 19 Australia Post no longer guarantees that. This is their latest advice from April 24th:
'Express Post guarantee of next day delivery has been temporarily suspended due to the significant reduction of domestic passenger flights, social distancing and hygiene requirements in our network, and the increase in volumes. Express Post is still available, but parcels may not be delivered next business day every time.'
What this means, is that if in Sydney, you are still likely to get it next business day, but if in other capital city, it may be delayed. We don't guarantee next business day delivery during major sale either.
*Conditions apply, see below
- Dispatch Same Day is only applicable for orders placed before 1pm, for non equipment orders and only for stock on hand. If you have paid express and we are out of stock, which results in more than 2 business days delay of your order arrival, we will credit your online account for the difference between standard shipping to express. If your order was eligible for 'free shipping', the full express postage amount will be credited on your account for future orders
- Major Sales - our standard delivery schedule as above DOES NOT apply for orders placed during major sales. If unsure, contact our support to inquire BEFORE placing an order and we'll confirm whether delays are expected. Add 2-3 days delay in dispatch to our normal dispatch times. Notification of all major sales go to our members inbox which you can sign up for here. Make sure you mark @dibartoli.com.au safe so that we are not caught in your spam filter
- Out of Stock if your product is out of stock we will mark your order as 'pending' and email you with an ETA advice. If we are unable to dispatch your order within 7 business days days from the date of the order, you will be offered exchange, credit or a refund
- Pick up from Store - your order is prioritise. if your order is placed before 1pm and goods are in stock, you should be able to collect same day. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US to inquire when your order will be ready. You will receive an SMS that your order is ready for collection. This will be anytime between 1pm-5pm on the day. We are sorry, but we are unable to speed your order or advise specific time for collection as your order gets in the queue and processed on a first best dress basis.
Where do I collect my order from?
We are located at 647 Botany Rd, however, due to Covid - 19 there is no access to public to the hub. Orders collection are at rear lane-way entrance, turn left to Cressy St after passing the hub on your left and take left again to Emanuel lane. Stop at the gate on your left and ring the number on the gate. Drive through and remain in your car, we will bring your order out to you. Please note only one car is served at a time. If you see another person being served, kindly queue outside the gate for your turn.
How to fast-track my coffee beans delivery?
- If in Sydney, the quickest way is placing an online order, wait until you get an SMS telling you it's ready to pick up and come to the collection gate at Emanuel Lane - see more info above
- The second quickest way is NOT to choose 'free shipping' or 'standard post' option, instead choose 'Express Shipping' - we prioritise it and if ordered before 1pm good changes getting it next business day if in a capital city
- Join our Beans Subscription program. You will be guaranteed fresh beans landing at your door fortnightly on a Thursday / Friday as we use express post. You will also save money on the freight. Click here for all the reasons why coffee subscription is the smarter choice and here to find out how it works
Where is my order? - Equipment
- Courier Delivery: processed via TNT Road express, delivery times are subject to postcode. Due to our QC process of testing and calibration, an extra day is required from order to dispatch, so an average wait time from cleared payment to dispatch is 1-2 business days or 2-3 if we sold out and need to order stock from our warehouse.
You will receive a tracking notification once the gear was dispatched. Learn here more about how we pack your order, what you need to know on the day of delivery and all about insurance and damage in transit.
NOTE ALL ORDERS OVER $1,000 PAID WITH CREDIT CARD REQUIRE VERIFICATION WHICH RESULT IN FEW HOURS DELAY. CHOOSE PAY-PAL AS PAYMENT FOR A FASTER DISPATCH
- Pick up from store: If you have elected for collection from the hub, you will receive an SMS letting you know its ready for collection. Please do not contact us to inquire if your goods are ready for a pick up if you have not received the SMS. Due to our QC process of testing and calibration, an extra day is required from order to dispatch, so an average wait time from cleared payment to dispatch, expect 1-2 business days dispatch from clearance or 2-3 days if we sold out and need to order stock from our warehouse. If paid via credit card, please bring along the credit card used for payment for ID verification.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately due to high calls volume, we only handle urgent queries over the phone and we encourage all our customers to move to online ordering, enjoying the following perks:
- Free shipping of orders over $30 - phone orders are charged at our standard rates
- Error free processing via our automated online orders system
- Quicker process so you don't miss out your turn in the queue
We still offer support via our usual support channels but orders details and payment can only take place online. We will make an exceptions if you don't have a smart device, feeling unwell, in a rush for an emergency or any other reason preventing you from ordering online. If we do take your order over the phone, standard shipping rates will apply as well we will not be able to prioritise your order and delays may occur.
Can I just pay and collect at the hub?
Unfortunately due to Covid - 19 we have closed the front door of our hub to protect you and our team. As you are unable to access the hub or pay for goods in store, there is no physical retail shopping, we do it all online. Any walk ins arriving at the collection gate without placing an online order first will be asked to do so prior to collection. We make an exception if you don't have a smart device, feeling unwell, disabled, in a rush for an emergency or any other reason preventing you from ordering online. This is to the discretion of our on site support team.
Can I add something to my order?
Can I change my mind and collect from the hub instead of having my order posted?
Contact us immediately on 02 9078 1388 and we will do our best to arrange a collection. If you need beans urgently, we recommend simply to place another order choosing 'pick up from store' and you can collect same day if ordered by 1pm.
Can I visit the Rosebery Coffee Hub?
Due to Covid 19 there is no public access to the hub. The only exception is machines consultancy that must be be pre booked here. However, if you are a need of an advice for the right machine for you, please click here to learn about the quickest and easier way making the right decision these days.
I'm local, can I pick my beans from the hub?
YES! Simply place an order online and choose the 'pick up from store' option. Your order will be prioritise and if placed before 1pm and goods are in stock, you should be able to collect same day. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US to inquire when your order will be ready. You will receive an SMS that your order is ready for collection. This will be anytime between 1pm-5pm on the day. We are sorry, but we are unable to speed your order or advise specific time for collection as your order gets in the queue and processed on a first best dress basis.
Due to Covid 19 and the impact it had on international flights and couriers, we have temporarily removed our International shipping option. Orders to New Zealand are still processed but delays in arrival may occur.