- All machines purchases must be pre booked here. Long wait time may occur with walk ins
- Our New Retail Restricted hours are available here. Please visit this page as hours have changed
- You will be asked to sign in upon entry
- If you are unwell please stay at home and place an online order or contact our support for assistance
- Maintain social distancing
- Do not touch the goods
- Sanitise your hands when upon entry and exit
- We are cashless environment
More on what you can expect in the hub read here
Keeping our Team and Product Safe
- Our spacious hub allows us to easily socially distance from eachother
- Our staff wears masks while serving customers
- All coffee beans bags are bagged with gloves
- All surfaces are disinfected at the end of each day
- All machines brought for repair are wiped down and disinfected upon completion
- Record keeping is in place and would be promptly provided to the authorities should required in an event of a visit of confirmed Covid 19 case
- Any employee at risk is asked to work from home
- Espresso Bar is closed– no takeaway coffee or sit down
- Brew Bar is closed– there is currently no alternative brew menu or product demonstration. View our How-to Guides here or contact support for help
- Our machines consultancy are view and chat only, no tasting or customers hands on operation. Alternatively book your phone consultancy here
- There are no one-on-one or group in person training. All home barista training are conducted on Zoom, book your session today!
- No cupping or other community events
Other Covid 19 Updates:
- We operate on site Mon - Frid 9am-5pm. During non-retail hours when the front door is shut, you can still pick up your online order and drop off / pick up your machine from service at rear @Emanuel Lane
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's the best way buying coffee beans these days?
- Not local to Rosebery? Click on our beans collection and shop online!
- Local? You can choose to:
- Shop online and have it delivered
- Shop online and choose 'pick up from store'. Pick up from the front during retail hours or at rear outside of retail hours
- Pick up from store within our restricted retail hours
3. Subscribe to our Beans Subscription and never worry about running out, forgetting to order, missed out delivery or wasting time in traffic
I'm in the market for a coffee machine, how do I go about getting one?
1. Make sure you cover Prosumer machines basics
2. View our most popular machines collection and pick your shortlist (note due to global supply shortage some models are pre-order only)
3. Learn of our support offer, value package, and freebies here
4. Don't miss out on 'Why buying from Di Bartoli Coffee is the smarter choice'?
5. Not buying now? Sign up to 'Stock Alerts' to be the first to know when your favourite lands in Australia
Chose one? Order online and have it delivered or picked up from store
Unsure of 'the one'?
- Sydney based? Choose between in-hub consultation or phone consultation with our machines specialists
- Not local? - request a call back here to chat with our machines specialists
Any questions? drop us a line here
Do you provide free training if I buy a machine?
Yes! After your purchase we email you a link to a Zoom video training. This is a hands on training in your kitchen, with your gear to support you in the first amazing cup!
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, for orders over $30 and some conditions apply. Please click here for more info
Where is my order?
For all online orders schedule and Covid 19 policy, click here
Can I drop off my machine for service?
Yes, no need to book. Drop off to the front during retail hours or if outside retail hours, at rear in Emanuel Lane, entrance from Cressy St. Please ensure you have printed, completed and attached our Service Sheet to your machine and that you've read the Service FAQ here.
Do you do home machine service?
All off-site machines repair or service have been placed on hold till further notice.
Home pick up is only offered for the elderly and the disabled. If you are home isolating, please contact us for further instructions on how to arrange a safe pick up.
There are no products listed under this category.