The Strega combines the modern features found in coffee machines today with the traditional lever system to create an optimal extraction of espresso.
Where the traditional lever machine pulled the water for the coffee extraction directly from the boiler, the Strega incorporates a pump to fill the lever group through a heat exchanger providing greater temperature stability and pre infusion. Once the handle is lifted to begin the extraction, the pump stops and the pressure in the group is created by two springs that guarantee a steady pressure. The group is also heated by an electrical element to ensure greater group thermal stability.
- Traditional Lever Group Head
- Heat Exchange technology for simultaneous coffee making and milk steaming
- Premium craftsmanship and casing quality
- Large 2 L boiler and a powerful 1472w element to steam for multiple jugs
- In-built auto low water cutout and optical indicator
- Heavy duty brass boiler
- Large 4 L tank
- Dimension: 330mm (W) x 450mm (D) x 710mm (H)
- Accessories: coffee measuring spoon, group head brush, user instructions
GUARANTEED 50% TRADE-IN VALUE IN 5 YEARS
Based on 100 years of perfecting espresso machines, Bezzera guarantees that your machine will maintain a substantial amount of value over time. Have an old Bezzera that requires an upgrade? Please cal us on 02 9389 9892 to obtain a quote for your trade-in and get a brand new one in a heavily reduced price!*
GUARANTEED 100% PARTS AVAILABILITY
Bezzera guarantees parts are available to repair your machine and a loaner machine will be provided in case parts are in transit from Italy. FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT Available from Di Bartoli and all other associated Bezzera agents.
*Subject to inspection and routine service schedule