EOFYS COLLECTION MODEL
PRICE ALREADY REDUCED
NO CODE REQUIRED
Price slashed - already discounted!
Free Shipping to all major capital cities* - waved automatically at checkout
8% off any grinder you choose - automatically discounted if you choose a grinder from the dropdown box
1 Month Beans Subscription - added to your package prior to dispatch
*Free shipping only to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide metro areas. All other locations will be charged standard shipping fee. For our shipping policy, click here
The Bezzera Mitica TOP is a stunning e61 Heat Exchange machine from Bezzera. This model features a Rotary Pump and has the option to plumb it in with an easy and quick modificaiton.
It is an high quality product built with Professional technology components, combined with a classic design. Body in stainless steel AISI 304 polish, group heated by the classic thermosyphonic system, copper boiler with internal heating exchanger that allow to produce coffee and steam at the same time. The Rotary pump makes the brewing hardly noticable as it is very quiet with minimum vibrations.
This model has fully flexible stainless steam lever tap and hot water lever tap, that changes the concept of steaming milk in a domestic machine and makes it faster and easier.
- A E61 Group head design with a thermosyphon system to regulate brewing water temperature (see below image)
- Heat Exchange technology for simultaneous coffee making and milk steaming
- A rotary pump for durability, longevity and very quiet brewing process
- An option to use this model both with a tank or plumbed it in to main with a quick and easy modification
- Commercial Pressure switch for extra durability
- A 2L boiler and 1400w element for high level of steam pressure and short recovery time
- 2 gauges: one for steam pressure and one for pump pressure
- A 4L tank with water pro sense on the side (the biggest tank among machines in its range)
- A body in stainless steel AISI 304 polish
- An adjustable Over Pressure Valve to allow change in pump pressure in the machine
- Copper pipes for extra durability and longevity
- A Fully flexible, ball-joint steam arm & hot water wand
- An automatic boiler water supply and an automatic low water cut out
- Dimensions: 32cm W x 42.7cm D x 41.50cm
- Net weight: 22.7kg
- Accessories: single & double handles, single & double filter baskets - plastic tamper - coffee measuring spoon - blind filter- group head brush-user instructions
- Warranty: One year parts and labor warranty limited to manufacturer's defect provided by Di Bartoli
Bezzera is proud to offer our customers a value no other brand in our range offers:
GUARANTEED 50% TRADE-IN VALUE IN 5 YEARS
Based on 100 years of perfecting espresso machines, Bezzera guarantees that your machine will maintain a substantial amount of value over time. Have an old Bezzera that requires an upgrade? Please cal us on 02 9389 9892 to obtain a quote for your trade-in and get a brand new one in a heavily reduced price!*
GUARANTEED 100% PARTS AVAILABILITY
Bezzera guarantees parts are available to repair your machine and a loaner machine will be provided in case parts are in transit from Italy. FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT Available from Di Bartoli and all other associated Bezzera agents.
*Subject to inspection and routine service schedule