OUT OF STOCK - ETA TBC; BOOK A SPECIALIST CALL BACK TO FIND THE RIGHT MACHINE FOR YOU
Unsure of the best machine for you? Request a specialist call back here.
The Bezzera Magica is a powerful E61 group head Heat Exchange machine that represents massive value for end users. Combining commercial orientation of internals, great stainless steel quality, the famous Bezzera design patterns and features that add easiness and convenience to the home user. It has been our most popular selling model since its launch in 2010 and there are few very good reasons for it!
The Magica is an all rounder strong performer that ticks almost everything a home barista or an enthusiastic office user may need:
- Large 2 litre boiler and 1400w element make steam pressure powerful and consistent with a very short recovery time
- Large tank (4l) means you don't often run out of water in the middle of a shot and it eliminates the hassle in removing the top cover and topping up water
- Small footprint means it fits perfectly on most kitchen benches
- Easily removed cup warmer plate means you don't have to struggle with removing your cups from the top each time you run out of water, you simply remove it with the cup remaining on top! It's also large enough to hold up to 8 cups for dinner parties!
- Commercially designed 365 degrees ball join steam wand means you get ample steam pressure evenly distributed in the jug which makes microfoam a breeze. You also don't have to worry about hitting the sweet whirlpool spot as the arm is as flexible a can be!
- Toggle switches for steam and hot water give you better control over the milk texture as it eliminate the common doubt of: 'how far do I go'?
It also has these great features:
- A E61 Group head design with a thermosyphon system to regulate brewing water temperature (see below image)
- Heat Exchange technology for simultaneous coffee making and milk steaming
- A 2L boiler and 1400w element for high level of steam pressure and short recovery time
- 2 gauges: one for steam pressure and one for pump pressure
- A 4L tank with water pro sense on the side (the biggest tank among machines in its range)
- A body in stainless steel AISI 304 polish
- An adjustable Over Pressure Valve to allow change in pump pressure in the machine
- Copper pipes for extra durability and longevity
- A Fully flexible, ball-joint steam arm & hot water wand
- An automatic boiler water supply and an automatic low water cut out
- Dimensions: 30cm W x 42.7cm D x 42cm H
- Net weight: 22.7kg
- Accessories: single & double handles, single & double filter baskets - plastic tamper - coffee measuring spoon - blind filter- group head brush-user instructions