Private and Group Barista Training
Training is often overlooked when it comes to coffee-making, but it should really come first! If you aim to make the best espresso you can at home or at work, quality equipment and freshly roasted beans are not enough. You have to learn what to do with it.
Di Bartoli Coffee is the first Specialty Coffee business to design training for the individual that isn't a commercial barista. We have tailored a unique program that assists home connoisseurs to develop their passion, their palate and their skills.
Whether you're just about to buy a new machine and want to gain some hands-on experience before choosing or if you want to get the most from your just-purchased equipment, we will design the training just for your needs!
More and more Australians are developing a passion for good coffee and the art of making espresso in their homes. To produce café-quality espresso at home, you need to know something about your machine, grinding, brewing techniques and milk texturing.
This format is ideal for:
- Those who have received a machine as a gift and are not quite sure how to operate it;
- People who have bought a machine without training and wish to get the best results out of it;
- Anyone in the market for a new machine, but not sure which one is right for them;
- People who love coffee and want to understand what separates an excellent coffee from a good one.
Click here to book your session
Customised Group Training
We tailor private training sessions specifically to your preferences, availability and budget:
- If you are a group of coffee lovers who want to learn coffee making together;
- If you're a corporate firm needing up to 15 staff trained per session
- If you're a group of novice baristas wishing to advance your coffee-making skills
All sessions are conducted in the Rosebery Coffee Hub. We can come to you, this is subject to the conditions on your site.
We provide all equipment, notes, beans, milk and tools.
Contact us for a customised quote, advising your availability and previous experience in coffee making.